What I'm Most Thankful For

Hi Guys,

Its been a while. I miss blogging.

Time has gone by so fast and now its almost Christmas. Soon, it would already be the start of a new year. Its really saddening to think that after 2 years, I would already be graduating High School and will have to tread a different path from my friends. :c

Anyway, away with those sad thoughts. For now, allow me to share with you what I'm most thankful for these past 9 months of the year 2010.

Before school year 2010-2011 started, I was kind of hesitant to meet my new classmates. I only knew them by name and face, so I weren't sure if I'm up to the challenge of making new friends all-over again. Don't get me wrong here, I'm friendly. The only thing that stops me from befriending someone is my tendency to be prejudiced. My instincts have proven to be right a lot of times so I really rely on it most of the times.

Its now the second semester and guess what?? I've trusted my instincts and made a lot of friends. There were some that I chose not to befriend since I've got a negative feeling from them, and my decision was right. They turned out to be bad apples. :))

I'm really thankful for my experiences these past months because they made me learn a lot of things. I've grown a lot since last year and I'm slowly maturing. I've also become stronger and I'm proud to say that I'm slowly knowing myself even more. I've learned to be responsible for the consequences of my decisions and I'm slowly realizing who my true friends are.

Of course I'm also thankful for my family and my friends (this include my blogger buddies), but they are already part of the experiences that I'm talking about. They are the main characters in the story of my life and I'll always be thankful to have them around me all the time.

"This post serves as my entry to "I Draw For A Living's October Giveaway."
http://www.lizzbuenaventura.com/2010/10/giveaway-big-birthday-bash-is-finally.html

Thanks!!

Much love,
enchi :3

2 comments:

Melody said...

I was also really really nervous about making new friends earlier this year :(! Starting University was a really scary experience for me especially because I'm really shy in real life ><"

But I forced myself to try and make friends. I forced a smile on my face and to try and talk to these people that I didn't know that well ! And I'm SO GLAD that I did ..

Because ..that's how I met my boyfriend, Vu <3

I also felt pretty negative things from certain people and didn't befriend them. It's so lucky that we have our instincts about these things ;)

ALSO THANKFUL FOR MEETING BLOGGER FRIENDS <3

enchi said...

Awww... Good thing you did what you did Melody.

(or else you wouldn't have met Vu.. )

Hahah Yey for instincts!! :)

Am also thankful for meeting blogger buddies.. :)

PS: More power to you and Vu!! :) I love the cute factor you guys have!!! <3

Much love,
enchi :3

Post a Comment