EOS Contact Lenses Review + Extras

Hi guys!!

I just wanna share with you what EOS contact lenses look like in case you don't know yet... :)

MAX PURE GRAY
(under normal light)


(under flash)



more photos



(my eyes are graded.. hehehe)

(worn)
(with flash)



(w/o flash)



review:

Pros:
comfy
makes my eyes look bigger
affordable

Cons:
the color doesn't show very well under normal lighting

Overall:
The main reason I bought contact lenses is because I would like to try out different eye colors. This pair didn't stand up to my expectations, though it made my eyes look bigger, the gray color didn't show. Under normal lighting my eyes just looks bigger. The color has no change whatsoever unless you look at my eye really closely.

This pair is most likely to have better effect on people with a lighter eye color.(brown,blue,green..etc.)
i would recommended this for Asians who want to have bigger eyes w/o having the piercing black iris look. This creates a more subtle look.

As for people like me who wants a more noticeable difference in the eye color, I suggest you that buy from a different line.
rating: 2/5

DOLLY BROWN
(with flash)


(w/o flash)


(This is my friend's so I can't show you how it looks like when i wear it.)
Here is a model's picture instead:


More Pictures:




extras:(eye candy.. <3)
I'm so obsessed with:
Big Bang's T.O.P or Choi Seung Hyun 최승현






and SHINee's JongHyun (Kim Jonghyun) 김종형





That's it guys!!
Hope you enjoyed my post and pictures.. :)
Thanks for commenting!! *(^..^)*

Much love,
enchi :3

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi girl! Nice post! I'd love to see more lenses reviews :D
You won my giveaway! You will need to email me (winnie.wingyi.tsui@gmail.com) your address and your choices of masks (pick 5 and I have listed all the information on my blog) Congratulations :)
Keep up your nice posts <3
Winnie

enchi said...

OMG!!! THAnks!!! :)

Elisa ♥ said...

nice lenses <3

Post a Comment