Etude House Review

Hi Guys!!

Semester break is here and I finally found the time to review two skincare products from my past Etude House hauls.. :)) So here goes...

The first product is:
Etude House Aqua Sherbet Lotion

The product:



Claims and other information:


Consistency:


Bottle Opening:



Review
Pros:
*non-sticky
*a little bit cooling
*a little bit refreshing
*has a mild minty scent
*nicely packaged
*affordable
*didn't cause breakouts

cons:
*not moisturizing enough
*has unhygienic bottle opening
*packaging is not convenient for traveling

All in all the product is not something that I can't rave about. It really is nothing special and I feel that there are a lot more moisturizers out there that can replace this in my vanity table. This product gives me just the right amt. of moisture I need in the morning, but during the night, the moisture just isn't enough. I think that I won't be repurchasing this again.

Rating: 3/5

Onto the next product...
Etude House Skin Drink Aqua Toner in Sea in a Bottle (or so I think it is.. LOL)

The product:


Product info:

I don't know Korean so I can't translate this for you guys.. sorry... :(

Here's a pic. that I've got from the net to give you guys more details about the product.


**My mom has been the one using this product, but I've also tried using it a lot of times.

Pros:
*refreshing
*non-sticky (unlike my The Body Shop toner)
*love the clean and fresh scent
*cleans dirt from face
*mild
*didn't cause break-outs
*nice packaging (as expected from Etude House Products)
*affordable
*gives the face a glossy finish
*non-drying

Cons:
*didn't give a dramatic effect

All in all the product worked fine but is again something that I wouldn't rave about. I'm not really a toner person so I don't use toners regularly. (I only use it when I feel like it.. LoL) It does its job(removing excess oil)well but again I feel that there are other toners out there that would be better. Besides, facial wash alone removes excess oil from my face already. Who needs toners?? (correct me if I'm wrong but this is a not-a-toner-fan point of view... *(^..~)* I don't think that I'd be repurchasing this again.

Rating: 3/5

Btw I've learned how to fish-tail braid!! (but its still messy) hahah


That's it guys!! :) Watch out for more reviews!!

Thanks for commenting and subscribing!

Much love,
enchi :3

3 comments:

Melody said...

Thanks for the reviews!
If there's anything to rave about, I think it would be their bottle top ^-^"! I like the design on it x)!

I don't use toner that much either ..(I don't really know what it's used for xD) but I still like the refreshing feeling it gives me sometimes<3

Timeless Confection said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timeless Confection said...

Hi!
Thanks for this review.
T'was a great help!
You have the coolest blog skin and music!!!!
I'm also a K-pop fan btw.
Aja!
More power!
Kaye
http://kayelangit-luistro.blogspot.com

Post a Comment