2AM Promotional Tour in the Philippines

Hello Bloggies!!

I know this is not a beauty-related post, but aside from beauty stuff, I am also a KPOP enthusiast. Hehhe (some of you might have already noticed this because of my Mixpod playlist..)

Anyway, on with the post.



A Korean ballad group-2AM, will officially launch their album-Saint o'clock, in eight Asian countries the next month, joining a line of K-pop artists who have branched out into the international music markets.

"Our first album will go on sale in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan and Thailand," Seulong said. "We haven’t gone on many promotional tours in Asia so we were happy to hear that it will be released in those countries."

An official at Big Hit Entertainment, producer and publicist of 2AM, further backed what the singer said, explaining that "Saint o'clock" will be released in the eight countries successively starting mid-November with a promotional tour in those countries planned for early next year."

Woohooo!!! I can't wait for the tour!!! I am dying to take part in this event!! God, please please please let me be free on the days 2AM tours the country.... :P

Credits: www.dkpopnews.net

*PS: I'm still looking for other bloggies out there who are also KPOP and beauty enthusiasts. I want someone that I can relate to (aside from my friends of course) :P

Thanks for commenting and subscribing!!!

Much love,
enchi :3

2 comments:

Georgina said...

hello enchi dear! i like Kpop! unfortunately, i dont have the time to stalk them as much as i would like to. LOL :P my favorite girl groups are SNSD and 2ne1 :)

re: the ViVi/asian magazines, in HK, i usually get them at the random street vendors (specifically the one in canton road in front of harbour city) all over Tsim Sha Tsui or at 7-11's. In other countries like Singapore, you can check out Takashimaya for the japanese version, which is waaay better! but bigger (which means it wont fit in my scanner. boo!) I hope this helps! :)

Lou said...

Your Blog is really cute *_*
I like Kpop also, but my favorite is still J-pop x3

Post a Comment