My Two Favourite Cleansers



Hi Guys!!!

I just wanna share with you these awesome cleansers!!
I have been using these cleansers for more than half a year now and not even once did I experience a drying effect!! I love love love these cleansers and I definitely repurchase these two products!!! :)

The The Face shop cleanser cleans the face thoroughly, brightens the skin, leaves skin soft and smooth and has a nice carrot-like scent. (I use this every morning since I really like its brightening-effect.)

The Kiri honey cleanser has the same consistency as that of Cetaphil's, only its a bit thicker. It cleans the face thoroughly, leaves the face soft, smooth and moisturized, cleans up make-up and has a honey scent. You would know that this product is infused with real honey by just smelling it. (I use this every night.)The only down side of this product is that its only available in New Zealand and maybe Australia, so it would really be hard to repurchase again.

In my opinion, Pond's could never be of comparison because the product is too harsh for my skin and would always leave me with constant break-outs, red patches on my cheeks plus DRY SKIN!!! I would never buy Pond's cleansers again.X_x

Ratings: Both are 5/5

That's it guys!!
Thanks for reading and commenting!!! :)

Much Love,
enchi :3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love ur blog

http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/ ♥

Georgina said...

enchi the cleansers sound interesting! i love honey scents! where did you get the kiri cleanser? :)

thank you for opinion! a lot of you are voting for the marsh. brown and i think im gonna go for it as well! :)

Anonymous said...

Sis... Your so lucky naman kaiingit I love to win those lashes... first eki then now pinkstrawberrielove...Soooo jealous of you...^^,
Hope I win lashes like that too...

noone said...

teh Pond's cleanser sounds awful! I should give the face shop another try after reading your review

Post a Comment