The Face Shop Vita-B Mask Sheet Review

The Product:


Claims:



Pros: smells nice(kind of like cucumber with some flowers or something)
gives your face a tingly feel
fits my face perfectly
has a cooling effect
very wet
feels refreshing
moisturizes

Cons: leaves a your face a little sticky
didn't have a brightening effect on me

Rating: 4/5



PS: Even if it says "DO NOT REUSE" at the back of the mask's container, I still reused it because there were still lots of liquid from the mask sheet left in the container. There was no side effect; except that I got to use the mask to its extent! :)LOL

That's it!!
Thanks!!

Much love,
enchi :3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also reused some of my masks...
Especially when the masks are expensive...
ahihihi ^^,
I also hate sticky mask...If I encountered this I throw the mask immediately like 5 minutes.....

thanks for the review....

More more more

^^,

Post a Comment