Etude Haul 4 06-30-2010

Hey guys!!! I went Etude House crazy again and bought another haul!!! :3 I'm really a usual customer there; even the SA's know me already!!! hahaha :)
N-Eways, here's the haul:

You might be wondering why its in a box, well I was trying to be environmentally friendly so I asked my buy to be placed in a paper bag. Unfortunately, their paper bags are out-of-stock already so the SA asked me if it would be okay if they just boxed it in place of the paper bag, so I said yes. They still used plastic in wrapping up the box including the freebies though.. **sigh** purpose FAILed!! hahah

I have two Etude House pens, 3 pink and 1 blue Lee Min Ho folders already!! hahah :)

(T-B)Aqua Sherbet Lotion, Mask brush(According to the SA it is recommended when using the sleeping mask so as to promote even coating and conservation of the product. Its just P78 only so I bought it.),Sleeping Pack(brightening), 2 Hyaluronic acid face masks)

PS Sorry for the vertical picture, it just went vertical when I uploaded it... :(

That's it guys!!!

Much Love,
enchi :3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeahy... nice haul sis...
buti kapa dami mo ng freebies aq isang blue na lee min ho folder lang... I want more... pero ang lau ng etude house samin ahihihi....

Riya~ said...

nice haul girly! I love etude house! but I have to order it online because they don't have any in California! Mainly American such as sephora! Please do a review on them!

Anna said...

my first bb cream is from etude house! hope you love your haul and cant wait for ya reviews on these lovelies!

xoxo elle
ps: the charm on my blog i added it into my sidebar widget! let me know if u have probs ^^ will help out

Post a Comment