Montagne Jennesse Fudge Mask Review

HOT VANILLA





I really loved this mask!!! It heated the moment it touched my face!

Pros:
*Smells really good (good enough to eat)
*Love the heating effect
*Leaves the skin soft, smooth and supple
*Brightened my skin
*Leaves you feeling relaxed and full of happy thoughts..>.<
*Didn't break me out
*The product is packed enough for the face and neck

Cons:
*Dripped on my shirt because I was taking photos :))
(Partly my fault)

Rating: 5/5 <-- I wanna buy more of this mask!!

Overall the product exceeded my expectations and it is a must-buy for those people who loves relaxing with heating masks and the smell of vanilla. Its a very good stress buster!! :3

Btw: I used my Etude House mask brush and it really helped in evenly spreading out the product and leaving behind less mess compared to not using the brush. >.<

Me enjoying the mask: :3


Me feeling relaxed and happy after using the mask: >.<


That's it guys!!
Thanks for commenting!!!

Much love,
enchi :3

1 comments:

dblchin (double chin) said...

omg ur skin looks so good! I hope my country is selling this!

Post a Comment