First Day of School

I didn't expect that today would pretty much be like a normal ordinary school day, except that today was much more hotter. :))
When we started class assembly, I felt like being back to my 2nd year days. It doesn't really feel like I'm in a new class at all! Maybe its because, my new classmates and I have actually known each other for quite some time but didn't really bother boding that much.
The atmosphere was really light and easy, but you can't erase the usual shyness of some people.
Today was GRRreat! (but really hot!-sweated so much today!! <--eww..) haha..I look forward to the school days coming up ahead, just wish that the weather and the air-con wouldn't be as hot!! LOL :3

"New classmates, new friends, new experiences!!"

Much Love,
enchi :3

1 comments:

Sofia Gatchalian said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. I'll follow! Follw as well. :D

♥, Sofia.

Post a Comment