The Face Shop Haul 06/19/2010 and Letters to Juliet movie review



Bought these masks in The Face Shop MOA. Can't wait to try them out!!!! :)

A quickie about the movie LETTERS TO JULIET


All in all the movie was a 3 star out of 5. It was a touching and inspirational story about love being ageless and boundless. True love exists! We just have to wait a bit for destiny ti do its magic!! :)

You must be confused about my rating since I'm giving the movie itself a nice feedback, but just so you know, my rating was affected by the external factors in the movie house. E.G. the insanely humorous coughing of a guy in the lower level of the movie house when the touching scene was on! I think that you can pretty much imagine how the sad atmosphere quickly changed into loOong giggles, snickers and a bit of full-bellied laughters! :))

N-Eways, I also got a bit restless during the first parts of the movie because there wasn't really any excitement going on, but as the movie neared its end, I got really hooked to the movie. :)

A definite recommendation to those romantic hearts out there...<3

That's it for now...

Much Love,
enchi :3

4 comments:

Georgina said...

hi enchi! thanks for dropping by coffretgorge! :) the earrings are lovely indeed. they make me happy cause i got them for cheap! :)

Unknown said...

thanks for entering my contest! omgoshh i really wanted to watch that movie! i still have to check it out. i just watched my sister's keeper a few hours ago and i think i cried about 60% of the movie O_O good movie though!

Anonymous said...

Wow TFS Masks...
Are they good?
I want to try them...
Too bad I never tried it yet... :(
Make a review plsss....

Taylor said...

nice post!
check out my giveaway! im giving away OPI!

givemefashionnow.blogspot.com

Post a Comment