Etude Haul 3 06-14-2010

Weee...Another Haul!!
hahah I know, I know...its long over-due but as you can see from my last post..I was busy..:))

haha N-E ways, this was from the Etude House in SM Mega mall.(Located near Toy Kingdom)
We rarely go to SM Mega Mall because its really far from my home, but that day, the stars were backing me up! I just so happens that we were checked-in in the Discovery Suites Hotel neighboring The Podium, which was just a walk away from St. Francis Square, which was also located in front of SM Mega mall!!! hahah :)

Now without further ado,

my mini-haul:

(L-R)55 Kissful Tint Chou (#2), Drawing Eye Brow (#5), Top 10 lipgloss (#22), an Etude House pen freebie, Code B strong eyes cream liner (#1 Strong Black), and another Lee Min Ho folder freebie.

That's It!!!
Reviews and swatches coming up!!!

Much Love,
enchi :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment