Hi Guys!!!

HI!!

Just a random post!!
I recently watched Despicable Me in the cinema and it was AWESOME!!! It was really funny!!! Its also available in 3D!!! Too bad I didn't get to watch it in 3D..(It was double the price of one movie ticket!!) Anyway, if you're up for some seat grabbing excitement, I suggest you go 3D!!!! I assure you...Its gonna be worth it!!!
:)

Rating: 5/5

PS: I saw the trailer of a new movie, Easy A, on Melludee's blog. I think the movie is going to be a good one.. I'm super excited for its release!!!! >.<

PPS: Rain and U-KISS will be performing on SM MOA tom.

Thanks for commenting!!!

Much love,
enchi :3

2 comments:

Melody said...

Heyy!! I want to see Despicable Me now too!! Everyone has been talking about it and I'm getting quite excited :D :D :D !!

AND WATCH EASY A WHEN IT COMES OUT ^_^" IT IS HILARIOUS x3


Recently blogged about: Easy A: Win double pass movie ticket!

enchi said...

I will Melody.. haha I saw the trailer and it was really funny.. I really excited for its release!!! :D

Post a Comment