The Face Shop Tea Tree and Bergamot Mask Sheet Review

Hi guys, I'm sorry for being MIA lately... I promise to do more posts!!! :)

The Face Shop Herbal Therapy Line: Tea Tree and Bergamot Clarifying Mask Sheet




Claims:


Ingredients:


Review:

Pros:
*Refreshing
*has a relaxing aroma
*the mask is very wet (good enough to reuse)
*non-sticky
*moisturizing
*brightening
*it gave my face a rosy glow
*it fits my face perfectly
* I loved the lemony-citrus smell

Cons:
*I experienced a little stinging on my right cheek

Me with the mask on: :))


Overall:
I LOVED the mask!!! :) It gave me such a good experience. :) I'm definitely going to repurchase this mask. Maybe even try the other ones from this line. :)

Rating: 4.5/5

Thanks for commenting!!

Much love,
enchi :3

2 comments:

Melody said...

Oooh! What a good review :)
I might buy this one day ..when I get more money :x

amanda said...

yaysss for face shop masks <3

Post a Comment