Back!! :)) Etude House Essence Mask in Hyaluronic Acid Review

Hi Guys!!!

I'm really really sorry for the lack of posts this past month.. :)) I was really busy preparing for our section's mini-play so I was really busy, considering the fact that there are also lots home works, tests and activities to be done... *sigh*

Anyway the play is already over so I'm now returning to my old sched. :) Soooo... I'm back to BLOGGING!!! yey!!! :)

Etude House Essence Mask in Hyaluronic Acid


Claims and Ingredients


In Korean


Review

Pros:
*mild scent
*fits my face fine
*very wet
*not sticky
*moisturizing
*soothing

Cons:
*has a little stinging effect

Overall the mask is okay. :) Its nothing special though...

Rating 3/5



That's it guys!!!

Thanks for commenting.. :)

Much love,
enchi :3

2 comments:

Hello Naka said...

very cute hat ^^

enchi said...

Thanks Naka!! :D

Post a Comment