Collective Haul + Package

Hi Guys!!! Here's a summary of what I've got the past weeks.. :P


(L-R) 2 medium sized push-bottle(Beabi), 1 small sized pump bottle(Beabi), Ceramide face mask(The Face Shop), CO-Q10 face mask(The Face Shop), Tea Tree and Bergamot face mask (The Face Shop) <-- repurchase!! Currently my FAVE.!! <3


I'm really a sucker for cool sneakers. I've already got 2 Chucks; but Chucks are already a COMMON-thing these days, so I've been wanting to stand out by owning high-cut sneaks. I got interested in high-cut sneaks ever since I saw Zoo York and Sketchers ads. in the malls.... :) and then.......with lots of persuading... I finally convinced my parents to buy me these awesome pair of shoes!!!


(It has PURPLE soles and comes with an extra neon-yellow lace)


Power Books Haul:

(TOP)(L-R)The Book of Tomorrow by Cecilia Ahern, Thanks for the Memories by Cecilia Ahern, If You Could See Me Now by Cecilia Ahern (currently reading.. <3),abnkkbsnplako?! by Bob Ong(local writer), MACARTHUR by Bob Ong
(BOTTOM)(L-R) Witch and Wizard by James Patterson, The Gift by James Patterson(2nd book of Witch and Wizard)

(You get a free book from the "Free Book Pile" with every P1000(approx. 23USD) purchase, since our purchase was like P2000+(approx. 46+USD), we got these 2 books from the pile.) :3
(L-R)The Seer by David Stahler Jr., Jack Sparrow by Rob Kid (both books are actually for my brother.. ^-^)

^-^ From the Power Books haul, another personality of mine is revealed!! LOL.. Not only am I a KPOP fanatic, Korean drama junkie, Make-up and Beauty junkie. I'm also a bookworm.. hahah :))
I'm a big fan of Dan Brown(read and almost collected all his books), Sophie Kinsella(read and colllected all her books), Cecilia Ahern(only lacks Love,Rosie), Mitch Albom(read and almost collected all his books) and James Patterson :)
*Meg Cabot(when I was younger ^-^)

Additional 411: *Books that made me cry*
1. Teusdays With Morrie (Super touching!! Couldn't stop crying)
2. The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks (I have a soft-spot for dogs..)
3. Chicken Soup for the Soul: What I Learned from the Dog (some stories were really touching...)
4. The Host by Stefanie Meyer (I prefer this over the Twilight Saga)
5. The Gift by Cecilia Ahern (about having the chance to say goodbye before dying)
6. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas (about a mother's love for her son)

In the past 16 years of living in this world, I've already read approx. 100-120 novels. The above books are the only ones that made me have cry. :))

Power Books Haul #2:

There's No Place Like Here by Cecilia Ahern (just finished reading this. Anyone want a review?)

The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan (for my bro. but thinking I think I'll read this too..hehhe)

The Face Shop:


Calendula Essential Softening Emulsion (thinking of using this after finishing my Etude House Aqua Sherbet Lotion)

Last but not the least...

Ribbon Hair Pins P90(approx. 2USD) for the whole thing!! (thrift shop)

Now onto the package~
I've won Winnie's giveaway and she sent me this awesome package with a sweet letter.. :P
Guess what's inside?? YEAP!! Its My Beauty Diary Masks!!!!

(L-R)Sake Yeast, Black Pearl, Strawberry Yogurt, Southern France Apricot, Q10

Yey!!! I heard so much good reviews about them and I can't wait to try them out!!! <3
Thank you so much Winnie!!!

Visit her blog: http://sunkissess.blogspot.com/

That all for now...

Thanks for reading and commenting!!

Much love,
enchi :3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've been eyeing MY BEAUTY Diary Masks...Ive been planning to buy it online pls make a review about it....

enchi said...

Sure Shin Eun Ae!! :P Gotta try them first though.. :P

Much love,
enchi :3

Post a Comment