My First Forever 21 Haul and Rant

This is my first ever haul from SM Megamall's Forever 21! I only got accessories because we were in a rush so I didn't have the time to thoroughly browse through Forever 21's large boutique.. :))


I would be visiting Forever 21 again tomorrow so I'll try to look through the clothes this time!! hahah :)

PS: I was quite disappointed with Garnier's Light Clarifying Foam even before I started using the product itself. I bought a 50mL bottle to try the product out. To my dismay when I shone light behind the product even before I used it, I saw it being only more than a half full!!


Grr... Is it really containing 50mL of the product?? The bottle itself looks like a 50mL bottle to me; if you only fill it up only more than half-way, will it still be 50mL??

I really hate being cheated on the most... :(

Much love,
enchi :3

3 comments:

rebeca.cd said...

I like that Garnier product (^_^)

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

augustalolita said...

oh how fun!! i have been hearing a lot about the new f21 in the phil. i wish i was able to go with my parent to the phil. to check it out myself!! have fun shopping!!

enchi said...

Thanks!!! :)

Post a Comment