Etude Haul 5 07-31-2010

I went to SM Megamall last last week and this was what I got from Etude House. :)
So far this is the first time that I went to Etude House and just had a mini shopping spree.. :)) hahah (we were in a rush!!! hahha >.<)

My FIRST mini-haul from Etude House...:))

(T-B)Color Me Nude Lipstick, Happy Teatime face wash in Peach Tea (I love the scent of this cleanser!!!)

I purchased the face wash because I'm out of my Kiri Honey cleanser, and I wanted to try this cleanser out. I became interested in this cleanser because of its uniqueness and because of Echoli's(Youtube Beauty Guru) review on this cleanser.
Watch the review here.

That's it guys!!!
Thanks for commenting!!

**Next post would be my FIRST Forever 21 haul.

PS: Sorry for the vertical pic.!!! It just came out like that after I uploaded it... <(@)_(@)>

Much love,
enchi :3

2 comments:

amanda said...

yay for etude goodies! <3

enchi said...

:) Yay!!! >.<

Much love,
enchi :3

Post a Comment